The United Right triumphs, the Confederation is ahead of the Third Way. The latest survey

PiS is leading, Konfederacja is in the lead.  The latest party poll

In the latest election survey, the United Right has an advantage of several percent over KO. Confederation and Third Road have quite similar results.

This Saturday, September 9, the conventions of the two biggest political rivals will be held. Law and Justice will organize a convention in Końskie, and the Civic Coalition will present electoral demands in Tarnów.

The latest election poll. The Confederation overtook the Third Way

There are less than 40 days left until the elections. More surveys appear regularly. In the latest one, which was conducted by the Social Changes studio on behalf of the portal, the United Right took the leading position. The coalition led by Jarosław Kaczyński obtained 38 percent. votes. KO took second place with a score of 31%. The respondents guaranteed the last place on the podium to Confederation. 12 percent respondents declared their willingness to vote for this political entity.

Further positions were taken by Third Way (10%) and Left (8%) and 1%. respondents indicated that they would vote for another party. The survey did not take into account the opinions of undecided respondents.

Parliamentary elections 2023. Poll: What would be the turnout?

The study also checked what the turnout would be. 57 percent respondents “definitely” intend to take part in the parliamentary elections, and 10 percent – “probably yes.” In total, 67 percent plan to exercise their right to vote. subjects. 25% have the opposite opinion. respondents, including 15 percent definitely do not intend to vote, and 10 percent – he “probably” won’t do it. 8 percent respondents have not yet decided on this matter.

The survey was conducted using the CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interview) method from September 1 to September 4, 2023 on an online panel on a nationwide, representative (in terms of: gender, age, size of place of residence) sample of Poles. 1,049 people took part in the study.

Similar Posts